Do you want to know what digital technologies and software programs are available at Deakin and how to use these?
Deakin offers comprehensive and expert support to staff and students to help ease your way into the digital world of teaching and learning.
IT Help Service Desk
How to request support
Library IT Help Desk: visit your campus library and ask for assistance at the IT Help Desk.
Online support: send a support ticket to the Help@Deakin team.
Telephone technical support:
- Internal phones 888
- Off campus 1800 463 888
- International +61 3 5227 8888
General enquiries: email the eSolutions service team.
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm Weekends 11am – 5pm.
IT Support Knowledge Base
- Knowledge base articles provide answers to a comprehensive list of questions about using digital technologies, tools and software at Deakin. Your 'go to' place to find out 'How do I …?
- IT Help videos cover a range of useful IT Help topics including scanning, printing, configuring email, mapping network drives and more.
- Getting started video tutorials for staff offer guidance on a range of digital technologies used in CloudDeakin, including: how to post welcome message videos to Home Page, uploading captions files to a video, using Echo, embedding videos, CaptureSpace webcam recording, and much more.
- Setting up and navigating CloudDeakin.
- CloudDeakin help guides.
Deakin Sync for Students provides an overview of Deakin's personalised student portal. Find out how you can see the 'student view' of Deakin Sync.
Help & Support on Deakin Sync provides help links to all Deakin's digital technologies, software, and tools.
Deakin offers a range of software programs and handy help sheets for staff and students.
Go to the software library and browse by category: