Expand your horizons and gain degree credit: do a virtual international program in T3
With Australia’s international borders remaining closed, we’re bringing the world to you in Trimester 3 (T3) with our range of virtual international programs!
Undertaking a virtual program gives you the chance to broaden your cultural and professional horizons, while also gaining credit towards your degree. You’ll learn from leading international academic staff at our partner universities around the world or in real-life workplaces.
Here’s what’s on offer during T3:
- Virtual short-term partner programs: two- to six-week intensive programs offered by Deakin’s partner universities or approved hosts. Choose from a range of programs including Japanese-focused studies with Sophia University in Japan, sport federations and major event management with Neoma Business School in France or business studies with WHU in Germany.
- Virtual global learning programs: complete an online internship at high-profile multinational companies or participate in social impact programs. Current opportunities are available with businesses and organisations in Indonesia, Fiji, Hong Kong and more.
Short-term experiences with long-term benefits
While you’ll remain at home, there are many benefits to studying a unit with an international institution or undertaking a virtual internship abroad. Take this opportunity to:
- utilise the trimester break and gain Deakin credit points towards your degree
- study with an overseas university from the comfort of home
- work at an international company or organisation from home
- add your studies from a foreign university or an internship to your resume
- learn how universities across the world teach and structure their courses
- meet many like-minded people from around the world online.
You’ll also save lots of money as you’ll have no travel or accommodation costs!
Interested in taking on the world?
Applications are now open, but hurry – T3 is just around the corner!
Find out more, including specific dates, course requirements and how to apply. You can also email [email protected] with any questions.