- Defence Science and Technology (Australia)
- Defence Science Institute (Australia)
- AMSI, MATRIX Institute, AustMS
- Academic Colleagues within D2I, the School of IT, SEBE, Faculty of Health.
- IPAN and Institute of Sport at Deakin;
- Academic colleagues in Australia: Universities of Melbourne, Monash, Sydney, QUT, ANU, La Trobe.
- International collaborations with academic colleagues in US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Russia, Bulgaria, China, Mexico, India, Bangladesh.
Our collaborations with DST enables us to secure some research funding. We are aiming to enhance, expand and strengthen these collaborations. We aim to target research funding from US and UK defense agencies. We plan to develop new collaborations with CSIRO and Data 61. We aim to target CRC funding. We aim to target health industries and sports industries as we have successful research in sensor analytics and sports analytics. Our advances in using wearables devices for measuring health and disease will enable us to establish such collaborations. Our collaboration with Sport Science at Deakin and La Trobe, and Deakin’s strong links with AFL (Geelong Cats) and other team sports (basketball) will enable us to establish stronger collaborations and seek funding. We are actively looking for sponsors of our research in ageing and health care. Our international collaborations are strong and help us to establish our international reputation and visibility, organize high level research meetings and target funding together through international funding agencies including European Commission.