Learn how to search your library with this video
Ever tried searching for a library resource with no success? This video recording of the online Searching your Library session will take you through the key information you need to start discovering resources like a pro.
You’ll learn how to:
- Navigate your library tile in DeakinSync
- Search for resources using keywords
- Use your unit code to find prescribed texts, recommended readings and past exam papers
- Request hard-copy books and access e-books
- Take advantage of library resource guides
- Find the full text of scholarly articles in both library search and Google Scholar
Watch the video now
Learning how to use an academic library can be a challenge, but our staff members are here to make your life easier! You can reach out to us through 24-hour Library Chat or visit the service desk at your local campus if you have any questions or need help finding the best resources for your assignments.
Join the conversation