You may be eligible if you are:
- 18 years of age or older;
- Identify as a trans man and/or transmasculine and/or FTM and/or as a Brotherboy and/or otherwise identify with transmasculinity;
- Have attended a sexual healthcare clinic and/or sought advice from doctor or healthcare professional about sexual health in Australia; and
- Are able to converse in English, even if it is not your first language.
Sexual health services you might have accessed include (but are not limited to):
- HIV testing/treatment;
- Testing/treatment for other sexually transmitted infections (STIs);
- Cervical screening/pap smear;
- Contraception/birth control;
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and/or post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP);
- Assessment and treatment for urinary tract infections (UTIs), thrush, or similar.
If you are interested in taking part in a research interview for this project, contact Florin. Florin will then get in touch to conduct a short screening process, consisting of a few questions, to confirm your eligibility.
Once we have confirmed that you are eligible, a time will be arranged for a 60–90-minute interview to take place, conducted by Florin (in person or via online video call), where you will have the opportunity to share your thoughts about your experiences of sexual healthcare.