In a one minute video presentation to camera, you will answer a number of questions which will prompt you to talk about your skills, knowledge and experience which you have gained while studying at Deakin, both at university and beyond.
1. Discipline specific knowledge and capabilities: appropriate to the level of study related to a discipline or profession.
5. Problem solving: creating solutions to authentic, real-world and ill-defined problems.
2. Communication: using oral, written and interpersonal communication to inform, motivate and effect change.
6. Self-management: working and learning independently and taking responsibility for personal actions.
3. Digital literacy: using technologies to find use and disseminate information.
7. Teamwork: working and learning with others from different disciplines and backgrounds.
4. Critical thinking: evaluating information using critical and analytical thinking and judgement.
8. Global citizenship: engaging ethically and productively in the professional context, and with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as well as diverse communities and cultures in a global context.
We suggest you choose up to three Deakin Graduate Learning Outcomes and include relevant images or videos as cutaways to evidence your acquired knowledge and capabilities. More detail on GLOs is available.