The best place to access your online library is directly on our website. Here you’ll find:
- millions of resources and tutorials
- databases specific to your area of study
- reading lists for your unit
- Library Search with options to search using the catalogue, whole collection, Google Scholar, databases and more
- Resource Guides specially developed by Liaison Librarians in your faculty.
From 22 February, Library Search will no longer be available in DeakinSync. If you usually navigate the library from the student portal, we recommend you take a few minutes to explore the library website instead.
Worried about losing your DeakinSync access? Don’t stress! The library website gives you all the same great tools and services – plus even more that we couldn’t fit on the one page!
Some of our favourite links include:
Want some help?
You can get a great overview of the website, as well as handy tips for finding what you need, at our upcoming ‘Explore your online library’ sessions in T1 Orientation. And in Week 3, we’re offering two ‘How to find resources for your assessments’ sessions that will provide more in-depth search skills and strategies.
Our website is the gateway to all the great things about the library – so make sure you bookmark it for easy access.