The Deakin Motion.Lab provides motion capture services for game development, advertising, animation and film companies.
We offer high quality, full-body motion capture, provided by an experienced team who ensure the performance quality of your capture is precisely as you need it. We enjoy the challenge of sourcing the best possible talent and pipeline for your motion capture project, whatever and whoever that may be.
We provide real-time visualisation to give you effective and efficient creative control of the process.
Our services include:
- Full body performance capture, 1 – 10 performers
- Performance capture & casting consultancy
- Real time pre-visualisation
- Post processing / tracking / solving
- Off site and outdoors capture
- Real-time interactive design
For full information or advice on your motion capture project, please contact Daniel Skovli, Studio Coordinator.