|Learning Innovations BCEL Program
Event and sessions include BCEL, BLER@D and others across the University.
· You can previous and upcoming events using the search field
· You can events and sessions by list, day and month
- This event has passed.
BCEL Team Work and Peer Assessment (DGLO7)
July 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This session introduces staff to pedagogical reasoning and technology options for building and assessing team work skills in general and peer assessment in particular. Participants are provided with an overview of basics, stages, problems, recommended solutions and various methods for assessing teamwork. The session also provides a demonstration of peer assessment using an online tool for formative assessments.
By completing this session you will be able to:
- Practice the basics of teamwork
- Identify the stages of teamwork
- Determine the common problems of teamwork
- Develop methods for assessing teamwork
- Determine appropriate tools for assessing teamwork in a given context
Please note: For customised small group or one-on-one sessions please contact Dr. Bhavani Sridharan (Bhavani.email@example.com) to arrange a suitable time.