|Learning Innovations BCEL Program
Event and sessions include BCEL, BLER@D and others across the University.
· You can previous and upcoming events using the search field
· You can events and sessions by list, day and month
- This event has passed.
BCEL Learning Spaces – Your campus class, seminar and converged learning spaces
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The first part of the session covers good practices and active learning approaches to delivering learning. The second part of the session is devoted to demonstration and hands-on play with learning space facilities and associated technologies to deliver enhanced learning experiences.
By the end of this session, staff should be able to:
- Identify relevant learning spaces and associated technologies to deliver active learning
- Design active learning strategies to enhance student learning experiences
- Use appropriate learning space facilities and technologies to effectively deliver learning, including: Troubleshoot common AV issues and know who to contact for support –
- Touchscreen AMX controllers, camera and microphone/speaker equipment and DocCam
- Deakin Video capture equipment in the venue and CloudDeakin
- Technologies to connect cloud participants/classes i.e. Skype for Business, Blackboard Collaborate, Deakin Video and VMP.