|Learning Innovations BCEL Program
Event and sessions include BCEL, BLER@D and others across the University.
· You can previous and upcoming events using the search field
· You can events and sessions by list, day and month
- This event has passed.
BCEL Contextualised Constructive Alignment: An Overview
July 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This session aims to equip academics and teaching staff with the skills necessary for constructively aligning their units at multiple levels. Participants are provided with an overview of: what is constructive alignment; what is an outcome-based approach to curriculum; and how to constructively align various components of their teaching system at multiple levels (university level, course level, unit level, assessment level and rubric level). Participants will also have an opportunity to explore their unit guide to identify and resolve any misalignment.
*This session is suitable for all teaching staff
By completing this session you will be able to:
- Use an outcome-based approach to curriculum development
- Apply effective alignment of learning outcomes (GLO-CLO-ULO-Rubric Criteria link)
- Avoid common mistakes in developing unit guides.
- Self-evaluate the alignment of an outcome-focused curriculum.
Please note: For customised small group or one-on-one sessions please contact Dr. Bhavani Sridharan (Bhavani.email@example.com) to arrange a suitable time.