|Learning Innovations BCEL Program
Event and sessions include BCEL, BLER@D and others across the University.
· You can previous and upcoming events using the search field
· You can events and sessions by list, day and month
- This event has passed.
BCEL Marking and providing feedback online in CloudDeakin
July 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This is a hands-on practical session introducing staff to good practices and various CloudDeakin digital tools to marking and providing feedback online. The session will cover marking online as a way to expedite team teaching and the marking process, as a means to provide clear and consistent feedback, provide quality and personalised student feedback, and as a way to gather evidence of student performance for continuous improvement.
*This session is suitable for all teaching staff.
By completing this session, staff should be able to:
- Identify appropriate digital and CloudDeakin tools to mark and provide feedback online
- Use CloudDeakin assignment dropbox, rubric, grades and Turnitin tools to manage the marking process
- Understand the role of Turnitin as an educative tool for students including interpreting a Turnitin originality report and using annotation markup options
- Provide video and audio feedback
- Extract assessment grades from CloudDeakin into an excel spreadsheet to assist with finalisation of results
- Incorporate strategies to help streamline the process of marking online in CloudDeakin.
Please bring your laptop for the session.