Padcaster is a portable multifunctional aluminum frame iPad case that transforms the iPad into an all-in-one mobile production studio. Padcaster fits iPad 2-4, Padcaster Air fits iPad Air 1, Padcaster Air 2 fits iPad Air 2, Padcaster Pro fits iPad Pro 9.7″, Padcaster Mini fits iPad mini 1-3 and Padcaster Mini4 fits iPad mini 4
Padcaster is an all-in-one mobile video solution that comes with 3 items:
1.Backpack – frame, lightening and mics
Follow the steps below to setup a padcaster.
- Check the orientation of the iPad, the camera hole should be on the top. The tripod mounting hole should be on the bottom. Slide the iPad into the rubber brackets
- Pres down firmly onto the bottom corners of the iPad.
- Add the lens and teleprompter to the frame (if necessary)
- Set up and level the tripod
- Assemble the Padcaster iPad frame to the tripod
- Attach the microphone and light
- Plug the Y splitter audio jack with the microphone and headset
- Once everything is ready, start recording.
- Connect your iPad with your computer to transfer photos and videos.
Watch the padcaster intro video to have more insight.