In order to meet the minimum faculty standard, you must:
1. Use the format: Trimester x 20xx Unitcode Assignment x
2. Make sure you tick the box for plagiarism detection.
3. Create a grade item with the correct weight of the assignment
4. Link your rubric to the assignment folder.
5. In the Custom Instructions, put in the PLAGIARISM AND COLLUSION statement:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS – PLEASE READ
PLAGIARISM AND COLLUSION
Plagiarism and collusion constitute extremely serious academic misconduct. They are forms of cheating, and severe penalties are associated with them, including cancellation of marks for a specific assignment, for a specific unit or even exclusion from the course. If you are ever in doubt about how to properly cite a reference, consult your lecturer or the Study Support website http://www.deakin.edu.au/current-students/study-support/study-skills/handouts/refer-plag.php
- Plagiarism occurs when a student passes off as the student’s own work, or copies without acknowledgement as to its authorship, the work of any other person.
- Collusion occurs when a student obtains the agreement of another person for a fraudulent purpose, with the intent of obtaining an advantage in submitting an assignment or other work.
Work submitted may be reproduced and/or communicated by the university for the purpose of detecting plagiarism and collusion.
Students are reminded that assessment work, or parts of assessment work, cannot be re-submitted for a different assessment task in the same unit or any other unit, without the approval of the Unit Chair of this unit. This includes work submitted for assessment at another academic institution. If students wish to reuse or extend parts of previously submitted work then they should discuss this with the Unit Chair prior to the submission date. Depending on the nature of the task, the Unit Chair may permit or decline the request.
By clicking the SUBMIT button above or below, you are declaring that the attached work is entirely your own (or where submitted to meet the requirements of an approved group assignment, is the work of the group), except where material quoted or paraphrased is acknowledged in the text. You are also declaring that it has not been submitted for assessment in any other unit or course.
BCEL BCEL Learning Innovations BCEL Faculty of Business and Law BCEL LI BCEL FBL BCEL Deakin Deakin University Deakin Faculty of Business and Law Deakin Business and Law Deakin Business Deakin Law Learning Innovations LI Deakin LI Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning Deakin University Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning Learning Innovations Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning Faculty of Business and Law Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning BCEL Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning LI Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning Deakin Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning Building Capacity for Enhanced Learning
BCEL BCEL BCEL