Wouldn’t it be great if everything you needed for your studies was all in the one place? Check out DeakinSync, your personal online portal. It’s your one-stop-shop for success at Deakin. Take a look at the before you enrol page to find instructions on how to activate your Deakin username and password to log in to DeakinSync.
Here are the key features of DeakinSync:
- Navigation: located across the top of the page, you can easily navigate to key Deakin sites, systems, information and support.
- Student details: shows your name and student number.
- Course details: displays the course(s) you’re enrolled in. A progress bar shows how many credit points you’ve completed, and you can easily link to your course handbook and map to help you plan your course, understand course rules and enrol in units.
- Current units: shows which units you’re currently enrolled in.
- All units: summarises your enrolled/future and completed units, with status, credit points achieved, access to your relevant primary learning sites and any recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Course sites and other resources: gives you easy access to your course discipline sites, and enables you to add other relevant learning sites or modules.
- Featured communication: displays recommended actions that may benefit your learning and highlights ways you can get involved in uni life.
- News feed: links to the Deakin Life blog, so you can stay up to date with relevant and timely uni news, events and opportunities.
We know how busy students are and DeakinSync will help you stay organised. So add DeakinSync to your bookmarks, save it as your browser homepage and start each day with a visit to plan your studies.