Look after your mind and body: get the DeakinWELLBEING app (you could also win some great merch!)
Connecting. Being active. Taking notice. Keep learning. Giving. These sound like pretty positive habits, right? Well, how many of them do you regularly make time for?
If you’re studying too much, not looking after your physical or mental health properly, or struggling under the weight of multiple commitments, it’s time to take a breath and put some balance back in your life. After all, you can’t succeed at uni (or enjoy it!) if you’re not looking after yourself.
The DeakinWELLBEING app can help you do just that! Focusing on these five key areas, its interactive, fun and bite-sized activities, resources and information help you take small steps every day to build positive habits, coping skills and resilience.
This one-stop-shop for all things health – both physical and mental – is available free to all Deakin students, no matter where you’re located.
Some of the amazing features of DeakingWELLBEING include:
- a digital assistant/self-care coach named Charley, who’ll help you get started and keep you motivated
- a personalised wellbeing self-assessment, with a report recommending services, resources and emergency services if required
- interactive tools, videos and podcasts that can enhance relaxation, focus, energy, mood and productivity in minutes, and improve your coping skills
- a dashboard so you can keep track of your wellbeing goals and see real-time results that highlight your progress
- opportunities like wellbeing challenges to connect with your Deakin community and support your success at uni and beyond
- ongoing resources and support.
Download the app now for your chance to win a merchandise pack!
It’s easy to get started with DeakinWELLBEING – just download from the App Store or Google Play.
Then you just need to register with your Deakin email and answer a few short questions that will tailor the app to your needs.
As a bonus, everyone who downloads the app by noon, Friday 31 March 2023 will go into the draw to win a Deakin merch pack worth over $150!
Fill in the form below for your chance to score a black unisex embroidered zip thru hoodie, Deakin X Crumpler Megamorph hip bag and classic Deakin bucket hat.
This competition has now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Payton Buffington!