ArtsEd students: meet a peer mentor in your faculty to help you achieve your study goals
Did you know the Faculty of Arts and Education hosts its own peer mentoring program?
We know that beginning a new course and navigating the ups and downs of uni life can be overwhelming sometimes. If you’re a commencing student, the ArtsEd Peer Mentoring Program can connect you with a mentor to support you in your transition to university. ArtsEd Peer Mentors are experienced students who are further along in their degree and can provide you with personal guidance and tips to help you succeed in your course.
You are encouraged to join the program if you’re in your first year of an undergraduate or postgraduate course in the Faculty of Arts and Education.
As part of the program, you will:
- meet weekly with your mentor
- gain insights into University support and resources
- get insider knowledge and tips for your course
- meet other students in your course and the faculty
- get to know other students at social events.
Join the ArtsEd Peer Mentoring Program in T1!
Visit the ArtsEd Peer Mentor Program webpage for full details and to register.