Got a question about uni? Student Central is the place to start
Trimester 3 is nearly here! If you ever have a question about study and uni life, the best way to get an answer quickly and easily is to contact Student Central first.
One of our friendly Student Advisers will either be able to answer your question straight away or point you in the right direction for specialised assistance. You can ask Student Central for help with:
- your enrolment, course rules and unit selection
- your STAR timetable
- academic transcripts and documentation
- reviews of your results
- Deakin Card
- travel concessions
- special consideration
- fees and making payments
- financial assistance and scholarships
- parking permits
- lost property
- visa extensions, legal issues, study loads and other specialised help for international students.
How to contact Student Central
Submit an enquiry
Search for helpful information in articles or submit an online enquiry to Student Central.
Choose a self-serve option
There’s a wide range of online self‑service options – for example, you can order your Deakin Card, manage your student timetable or make a payment.
Make an appointment
Book a one-on-one appointment with a Student Adviser – you can chat in person at one of our on‑campus hubs, or by phone or Zoom.
Call us on the relevant number for your campus:
- Melbourne: 03 9244 6333
- Geelong: 03 5227 2333
- Warrnambool: 03 5563 3333
- Online: 13 DEAKIN or 13 3325 (if you’re outside Australia: +61 3 924 46333).
We’re available to chat by phone during the following hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 7pm
- Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm.