Thinking about postgrad study in 2023? There’s many options, including new Commonwealth-supported places for education
The School of Education has secured Commonwealth-supported places for six postgraduate online courses, with enrolments commencing in Trimester 1, 2023.
If you’re a domestic Initial Teacher Education student who is considering further study, and you’ll be graduating or completing your studies in October 2022, take a look at the latest available courses below.
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Trauma-Responsive Education)
- Graduate Diploma of Early Childhood Education (Leadership)
- Master of Education (Leadership and Learning)
- Graduate Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Graduate Certificate of Adult, Vocational Education and Training
- Graduate Certificate of Applied Learning and Teaching.
Considering other postgraduate options? Join our webinars
Throughout September and October, we’ve been hosting a series of online webinars where you can learn more about entry requirements, professional recognition, course structures, career opportunities and more when it comes to your postgraduate or honours study options.
There’s still time to catch a webinar in your field of interest, so take a look at what’s coming up for the remainder of the month.
- Master of Business Administration: Tuesday 18 October, 5–6pm. Register now
- International relations: Tuesday 18 October, 6.30–7.30pm. Register now
- Business: Wednesday 19 October, 5–6pm. Register now
- Communication: Wednesday 19 October, 6.30–7.30pm. Register now
- Architecture and construction management: Tuesday 25 October, 5–6pm. Register now
- Cultural heritage and museum studies: Tuesday 25 October, 6.30–7.30pm. Register now
- Teaching: Wednesday 26 October, 5–6pm. Register now
- Accelerated teaching: Wednesday 26 October, 6.30–7.30pm. Register now
Find out more about your postgraduate study options in our recent Deakin Life blog.