Be prepared for Trimester 3, 2022, with Study Support
A great way to prepare for the study period ahead is to visit Deakin’s UniStart site (for undergraduates) or Preparing to Succeed (for postgraduates) to learn how to hone your study skills.
In Trimester 3, Study Support are offering a range of online sessions to help you build your study skills, and has tools, resources and checklists that you can read at your own convenience. The workshops and resources are suitable for all students who want a refresher on studying at university.
Study Support sessions in T3, 2022
Here are some of the upcoming workshops you can join online in UniStart or Preparing to Succeed.
- Learning online at Deakin – 26 October, 10.30–11.30am & 4–5pm – Register for a session
- Studying at uni – 2 November, 10.30–11.30am & 4–5pm – Register for a session
- Postgraduate Study Essentials: Research skills – 8 November, 3–4pm – Register for a session
- Improving English as an additional language – 10 November, 3–4pm – Register for a session
- Referencing at uni – 23 November, 3–4pm – Register for a session
How to get more help
Get in touch with our Study Support team if you need help at any time. Study Support is comprised of Language and Learning Advisers and Writing Mentors who are available to help you online. If you need help with writing or starting and completing your assignment, book a phone or online appointment now or attend an online drop-in session.
Make sure you also keep an eye on Deakin Life for more study strategies and tips throughout the trimester!