Join our online library session to find the best resources for your assessments
The trimester has just begun, but your first assessments will be due before you know it. Don’t stress – Deakin Library has what you need to be successful!
Our huge collection of resources will provide a solid foundation for your studies.
If you want more guidance on how to find the best resources for your assessments, join our upcoming online workshop:
Details of the session:
To be successful in your course, you need access to the right type of information. This online tutorial will show you how to search your library to find the scholarly resources you need for your assessments.
You will explore how to:
- access and search your online library
- differentiate between print and digital resources
- determine if a resource is available
- find your required reading
- use search techniques to narrow your results
- get individual help from your librarian.
If you are unable to attend an online session, you can access texts, reading lists, study guides and selected past exams by:
- entering your unit code in Library Search
- going directly to your Reading List
- viewing your unit resources list in your unit site on CloudDeakin.
Looking for extra guidance? Contact your campus library to organise a consultation with one of our staff. Best of luck with your T2/S2 assessments!
Originally published on Article, the Deakin Library blog.