Got any post-exam plans? Expand your horizons with a DUSA trip, workshop or short course
Deakin University Student Association (DUSA) provides a range of exciting social activities, fun workshops and certified short courses throughout the year across a variety of different areas. Over the coming winter months, we’re offering opportunities for you to take some time away, flex your creativity and perhaps even upskill professionally!
Take a look below at the events on offer to see if any pique your curiosity, and there’s plenty more on offer on DUSA’s event calendar.
- Level 1 First Aid (Burwood) – Wednesday 1 June
- CPR (Burwood) – Wednesday 1 June
- Level 2 First Aid (Burwood) – Wednesday 1 June
- Mental Health First Aid (online) – Tuesday 14 and 21 June (must complete both half-day sessions)
- CPR (Geelong) – Monday 20 June
- Level 1 First Aid (Geelong) – Monday 20 June
- Level 2 First Aid (Geelong) – Monday 20 June
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (online) – Tuesday 21 June
- Responsible Service of Food (online) – Thursday 23 June
- White Card course (online) – Friday 24 June
- Food and Nutrition Society (FANS) 2022 Health Ball (Melbourne CBD; theme is Hollywood glamour!) – Saturday 9 July
- Dot Painting Workshop (Burwood) – Monday 11 July
- Mocktail Making Workshop (Burwood) – Thursday 14 July
- Certificate IV Leadership and Management (online) – Thursday 21 July
- Mt Buller Snow Day (bus transfers available from Burwood and Geelong) – Tuesday 2 August
See you at an event soon!
All DUSA trips, workshops and short courses aim to include all students. If you have any access requirements or enquiries, please contact [email protected] to discuss your needs.
For a full list of what’s on, check out DUSA’s event calendar. And remember there are excellent discounts available for all DUSA members as well, so consider joining DUSA if you haven’t already.