Have you got your Deakin Card yet?
Your Deakin Card is your official student ID, so you should have it with you whenever you’re on campus. You’ll also need it if you have to attend any venue-based exams, borrow books from the Deakin Library, print material for free, or if you need to access buildings for after-hours study. Even if you’re an online student, you still need to have a Deakin Card for enrolment purposes.
If you haven’t got a Deakin Card yet, here’s how you can get yours now.
Ordering your Deakin Card is simple
You can get your Deakin Card any time after you’ve enrolled in StudentConnect by:
- Visiting any Student Central Hub on campus. You’ll get your photo taken and receive your card straight away – and you don’t need to make an appointment.
- Ordering your card online. Just follow these simple steps:
- Complete the Deakin Card online order form.
- Attach your photo (JPEG, in a similar style to a passport photo).
- Attach a scanned copy of your supporting identification, such as your passport or current drivers licence.
When you order online, you can opt to either collect your card in person at one of our Student Central Hubs or have it posted to you. If you select the mail option, you’ll receive your card via Australia Post. We’ll notify you through our online enquiry system when you can expect to receive it.
Want more information?
Got a question about your card or need to replace one that’s been lost or stolen? Visit the Deakin Card webpage, call us on 1800 450 503 (free call) or email us at [email protected].