Hurry! This is your last chance to finalise your T1, 2022 timetable
Do you still need to make any changes to your Trimester 1 (T1) timetable? This is the last week you can amend it – STAR (Student Timetable Allocation and Registration) will close at 10am on Monday 21 March. After this time, you won’t be able to make any further changes to your timetable.
Things to remember:
- If you’re enrolled in on-campus units, you need a timetable.
- For on-campus students based outside Australia – if an online option isn’t available for your activity, please contact your Unit Chair. You can find Unit Chair information in the 2022 University Handbook.
- If you’re enrolled in Cloud online units (shown in StudentConnect delivery mode as ‘Cloud Online’), you don’t need a STAR timetable. Your online unit information is now available on your CloudDeakin unit site.
- If you’re enrolled in both Cloud and on-campus units, you’ll need to use a STAR timetable for your on‑campus units only.
- If you have any questions about your timetable, contact Student Central.
The safety of our community remains our priority and we’ll continue to adhere to government restrictions and guidelines. To come to campus, you must be fully vaccinated or have an approved exemption.