Important dates for Trimester 1, 2022
Are you gearing up for Trimester 1 (T1)? One easy thing you can do to get organised is to record some important dates. These include timetable and census dates, exam periods and University holidays.
Key dates for T1
- Wednesday 16 February – STAR closes at 10am for sorting of timetable preferences
- Thursday 17 February – STAR re-opens at 10am for timetable viewing and adjustment
- Monday 28 February to Friday 4 March – OWeek
- Monday 7 March – Week 1 starts, teaching commences
- Monday 14 March – Labour Day (University open)
- Thursday 31 March – Census date (last day to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations for T1)
- Friday 15 to Sunday 24 April – Easter vacation and intra-trimester break: University closed from Friday 15 to Tuesday 19 April; reopening Wednesday 20 April
- Monday 25 April – ANZAC Day (University closed)
- Tuesday 26 April – Exam timetable released on StudentConnect
- Thursday 28 April – Commonwealth Assistance Notices (eCAN) for T1 released on StudentConnect
- Monday 9 May – Last day to withdraw from a T1 unit with a Withdrawn Late (WL) listed on academic record
- Tuesday 10 May – Withdrawn Fail (WN) applies for all units withdrawn from this date
- Friday 27 May – T1 teaching period ends
- Monday 30 May to Friday 3 June – Study period
- Monday 6 to Friday 17 June – Exam period
- Monday 13 June – Queen’s Birthday (University open)
- Monday 20 June to Friday 8 July – Inter-trimester break
- Thursday 7 July – T1 results released
- Wednesday 20 July – Supplementary and special exam timetable for T1 released on StudentConnect
- Monday 1 to Friday 5 August – T1 supplementary and special exam period
Key dates for semester and other programs
If you’re undertaking one of our semester, HDR or Start Anytime programs, you can find all your key dates in the 2022 University Handbook, along with a full list of fee and enrolment dates.
It’s a good idea to bookmark and regularly check the University Handbook to stay up to date with milestones and deadlines over the course of each study period. Other notable dates, including more detailed census date information, can be found on the Important dates and census webpage.
Got a question? Student Central is here to help!