Need some help with your enrolment? Join an online session this week
Welcome to Deakin! We can’t wait for you to get started in Trimester 3 and hope you have a fabulous University experience.
We know that there’s a lot to take in at the start. To help ensure that your enrolment is all sorted and you’re studying the right units, we’re running some course-specific enrolment sessions on Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 October.
In the sessions, we’ll demonstrate how to enrol through StudentConnect and share some general information to help you maintain your enrolment at Deakin. You’ll also be able to ask questions about your course and units.
Register now to ensure you’re ready for Orientation and to start study in November.
To find your course, search by code, name or campus. Then just click the corresponding ‘Register for session’ link.
You may also find the following videos useful:
- Money Matters – how fees and the government HELP schemes work
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) – tips on the RPL application process, what evidence you need and how credit can help you complete your course faster
- Activate your account and DeakinSync enrolment steps
- StudentConnect demonstration for domestic students
- StudentConnect demonstration for international students.
Get help at any time
If you can’t make your session or have a question at any stage of your studies, you can always chat to us at Student Central. Make an appointment with one of our friendly Student Advisers via phone, email or Zoom.