Continuing your study next year? Re-enrol now and you could win $100!
Re-enrolment for 2022 is now open! If you’re a continuing student and haven’t yet completed all your course requirements, you must re‑enrol to keep your place.
To celebrate re-enrolment, we’re giving away 10 x $100 Coles Group & Myer gift cards! While you have until Tuesday 30 November to re-enrol, to go into the prize draw make sure you re-enrol by 11.59pm on Friday 1 October. View competition terms and conditions.
So tick this essential item off your to-do list and you might be rewarded at the same time!
Step 1: plan your enrolment
To make sure you’re on track for the degree and career you want, you need to plan your enrolment carefully. It’s helpful to break it down into the following steps:
- View a summary of how you’re tracking against your course rules by checking your course completion progress in StudentConnect.
- Use this information along with your Course map to work out the units you’ll need to enrol in for 2022. Make sure you use the course map for the year you started studying.
- To find all units available in 2022, use the Unit search in the 2022 University Handbook.
Got some questions? You can get all the help you need during Re-enrolment Support Week, from Monday 6 to Friday 10 September. Just contact Student Central to talk to one of our friendly Student Advisers!
Step 2: complete your re-enrolment
All sorted? It’s time to re-enrol, which is just a series of simple steps:
- Log in to StudentConnect, click the ‘Enrolment’ button in the left-side menu and select the 2022 academic year.
- Enrol in ALL the units you need for 2022 for your required study periods (Trimester 1/Semester 1 and Trimester 2/Semester 2).
- Add a major, minor or specialisation if your course requires one. If you’re unsure, it’s a great idea to talk to a Student Adviser who can help you work this out. Remember that adding a major, minor or specialisation just tells us what you plan this to be. It doesn’t select the units for you in StudentConnect.
- If you’re not planning to study in one of these compulsory trimesters/semesters, you’ll need to apply for a period of intermission.
- Once you’ve successfully enrolled, you’ll see a confirmation number on screen and the message ‘Units successfully saved’.
If you need to make a change after you’ve re-enrolled, you can amend your enrolment in StudentConnect any time before the start of Trimester/Semester 1 2022.
Got a question?
Our Re-enrol for 2022 website has all the information you’ll need, including a comprehensive list of FAQs. If you need one-on-one help, contact a Student Adviser in Student Central.
And don’t forget to re-enrol by Friday 1 October for your chance to win one of 10 x $100 Coles Group & Myer gift cards!