Important post-study options and migration pathways session for international students
As an international student, do you know:
- What visas you can apply for when you graduate?
- What post-study migration pathways are open to you?
Come along to our free webinar to find out more about your post-study options. Hosted by the Deakin Student Legal Service, we will discuss:
- the types of visas you can apply for when you graduate, such as a Temporary Graduate Visa (485) or a Skilled Independent Visa (189)
- changes to the Skilled Migration Visa Occupations List
- Permanent Residency skilled migration pathways in Australia.
Post-study visa options and migration visa pathways session
Thursday 13 May 2021, 1.30–3pm via Zoom
This is your opportunity to have any of your questions answered, so we hope to see you all there!