If you’re pondering future career pathways or postgraduate study, check out our February webinars
Have you been thinking your future career options or perhaps considering postgraduate studies? Then take a look at Deakin’s series of upcoming webinars being held next month.
In collaboration with faculties across the University, Deakin will be hosting a range of webinars throughout February to pique your curiosity about the many exciting study options on offer to you. It’s your chance to learn more about various courses, modes of study and seek direct answers to any questions you may have.
Whether you’re new to university and you want to know more about what online study actually involves, or you’re an established student and you want to explore future opportunities, join us and we’ll help you start planning your path to reaching your aspirations!
Deakin’s February webinars: which one is for you?
Our February webinar series includes the following events. To find more information about each session, visit the registration link for details or you can browse all available webinars listed on Deakin’s events webpage.
- Postgraduate sport business and management – Monday 8 February, 12–1pm. REGISTER NOW
- The many rewarding careers in public health – Monday 8 February, 5–6pm. REGISTER NOW
- Make your next move with a Deakin MBA – Tuesday 9 February, 12–1pm. REGISTER NOW
- What to expect from online study at Deakin – Tuesday 9 February, 5–6pm. REGISTER NOW
- Postgraduate pathways into law – Wednesday 10 February, 12–1pm. REGISTER NOW
- Postgraduate cultural heritage and museum studies – Wednesday 10 February, 5–6pm. REGISTER NOW
- Adapt to the future: join the artificial intelligence revolution – Tuesday 16 February, 12–1pm. REGISTER NOW
- How to apply – Tuesday 16 February, 5–6pm. REGISTER NOW
- Financial planning: Unpacking the Retirement Income Policy Review – Wednesday 17 February, 12–1pm. REGISTER NOW.
Interested in finding more?
You can view all upcoming University events, including webinars, on Deakin’s main events webpage. Events are added throughout the year so bookmark the site and check in regularly to attend the sessions that will help bring you closer to your goals.