Develop your resilience skills with Cloudy
How do you become more resilient? Resilience plays an important part in succeeding at your studies and getting the most out of your everyday life. That’s why we’ve created Cloudy, an online resilience toolkit you can use to build your level of resilience.
Cloudy measures your current state of resilience and then supplies you with a series of articles and habit-building activities, with tools and techniques you can use to develop skills across six different areas of resilience:
- Vision: A personal sense of direction in our life.
- Collaboration: Maintaining and forming safe and close connections with others. This includes family, friends, colleagues, partners and even pets.
- Composure: How we regulate emotions during difficult times.
- Reasoning: Our ability to solve and adapt to unexpected problems and challenges.
- Tenacity: Our ability to persevere and our endurance during challenging times.
- Health: Our physical health, which includes mobility, exercise and diet.
You can learn more about setting goals, tracking your progress and building your self-confidence. Find out how to stay motivated while studying online, build a support network and receive and give feedback. You can also try out different types of meditation, time management techniques and reflection exercises.
Join Cloudy today to start working on a better understanding of yourself. Just 10 minutes each day can be a great start to developing your own personal resilience toolkit.