Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Student sitting outside lecture theatre at Burwood

Published 23 November 2020

Want to apply for a course transfer for T1/S1 2021? Act now before the 30 November deadline

Faculty of Health

We’re one of the fastest growing health faculties in Australia. Across five schools, we inspire students to reach their potential, provide personal and dynamic learning experiences, and conduct world-class research.

View more

Have you been thinking about making any changes to your enrolment for Trimester 1/Semester 1 2021, such as:

  • changing your course
  • changing your study mode (between Cloud Campus and campus-based study)
  • changing campus?

If so, please submit your application for a course transfer now – the deadline for T1/S1 2021 course transfer applications closes soon on Monday 30 November 2020.

Am I eligible to apply?

Any student who is currently enrolled in an award course can apply for a course transfer by submitting a Course/Campus Transfer Application form, available on Deakin’s Course Transfer webpage.

Please refer also to the specific course transfer rules for the Faculty of Health when applying.

Have you considered all your options?

Before applying for a course transfer, make sure you’ve thought about all your options and how a course transfer could impact your studies, including the following points.

  • There are limits on transferring back between your original and new course if you change your mind after a course transfer. 
  • It may take you longer to complete your degree if you are approved for a course transfer.
  • The selection process for course transfers is based on availability and academic performance. 
  • If you’re an international student, a course transfer may affect your visa status.

You can find out more about things to consider before you apply for a course transfer via the Deakin Course Transfer webpage and Faculty of Health course transfer rules. If you’re still not sure, talk through your options with a Student Adviser at Student Central.

Are you ready to apply?

You’ll need to complete a Course/Campus Transfer application form and email it to the Faculty of Health. You can find the form and full application details on Deakin’s Course Transfer webpage.

back to top
%d bloggers like this: