Got a question about uni? Student Central is your first stop
Welcome to Trimester 3! We hope you’re excited to get started at Deakin or are pumped to be continuing your studies.
Throughout the trimester, you might have some questions about study and uni life, especially as you learn online. To get your answer as quickly and easily as possible, contact Student Central first.
One of our friendly Student Advisers will either be able to answer your question straight away or point you in the right direction for specialised assistance.
You can ask Student Central for help with:
- your enrolment, course rules and unit selection
- your STAR timetable
- academic transcripts and documentation
- reviews of your results
- Deakin Card
- travel concessions
- special consideration
- fees and making payments
- financial assistance and scholarships
- parking permits
- lost property
- visa extensions, legal issues, study loads and other specialised help for international students.
How to contact Student Central
Our face-to-face on-campus hubs are currently closed, but it’s easy to contact us as you study online:
- Submit an online enquiry.
- Call us on the relevant number for your campus:
- Melbourne: 03 9244 6333
- Geelong: 03 5227 2333
- Warrnambool: 03 5563 3333
- Cloud Campus: 13 DEAKIN or 13 3325 (if you’re outside Australia: +61 3 924 46333).
We’re available to chat by phone during the following hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 7pm
- Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm.
There’s also a range of online self‑service options – for example, you can order your Deakin Card, manage your student timetable or make a payment.
So any time you need help, you know who to ask. Enjoy Trimester 3!