You can create your T3 timetable from Monday 26 October
It’s nearly time to create your Trimester 3 timetable in STAR (Student Timetable Allocation and Registration), so read on for all you need to know!
Most classes and seminars will be delivered online in T3
Limited campus access means that the majority of your classes and seminars for T3 will be online.
Other learning experiences, such as practicals, may be held on campus. Some of these learning experiences will be available when STAR opens, while others may be added as physical distancing requirements change. If other learning experiences are added, additional timetabling information will be provided to you.
Who should create a T3 STAR student timetable
- If you’re normally an on-campus student, you still need to create a STAR student timetable.
- If you’re a Cloud Campus student or you’re studying a unit that would usually be online (shown in StudentConnect delivery mode as Cloud Online), you do not have to create a timetable in STAR for these online units. Your unit information will be available on your unit site on CloudDeakin one week before the start of trimester.
When to create your T3 timetable
- You can enter your preferences in STAR from 10am, Monday 26 October.
- You have seven days to consider your options and enter your preferences. Preference entry closes at 10am, Monday 2 November.
- It doesn’t matter when you enter your preferences during these seven days – the activities will be allocated for everyone after the preference entry period ends.
How to enter your preferences
Check out the STAR webpage and instructional video for some easy-to-follow directions. Note that COVID-19 restrictions mean that your T3 student timetable will look slightly different:
- For all classes and seminars, you can disregard the campus and location information – this is not applicable due to online learning.
- If you have any on-campus practicals or other learning experiences, your timetable will show the campus, building and room location.
Find more information and view the provisional timetable
- Want to plan your study timetable before STAR opens? The provisional timetable will be available from Monday 19 October. This shows when classes, seminars and other learning experiences are scheduled.
- You can find other important STAR dates and information on the STAR webpage.
- Contact Student Central if you have any queries.