It’s time to re-enrol for 2021 – act now to keep your place
Re-enrolment for 2021 is now open. If you’re a continuing student and haven’t yet completed all your course requirements, you must re‑enrol for the 2021 academic year.
To keep your place and not incur a late re-enrolment fee, make sure you enrol no later than Monday 30 November.
First things first
Plan your enrolment carefully to make sure you’re on track for the degree and career you want. It’s helpful to break it down into the following steps:
- View a summary of how you’re tracking against your course rules by checking your course completion progress in StudentConnect.
- Use this information along with your Course map to work out the units you’ll need to enrol in for 2021. Make sure you use the course map for the year you started studying.
- To find all units available in 2021, use the Unit search in the 2021 University Handbook.
All sorted? It’s time to re-enrol
You can re-enrol by completing a series of simple steps:
- Log in to StudentConnect, click the ‘Enrolment’ button in the left-side menu and select the 2021 academic year.
- Enrol in ALL the units you need for 2021 in both study periods (Trimester 1/Semester 1 and Trimester 2/Semester 2).
- Add a major, minor or specialisation if your course requires one. If you’re unsure, it’s a great idea to talk to a Student Adviser who can help you work this out. Remember that adding a major, minor or specialisation just tells us what you plan this to be. It doesn’t select the units for you in StudentConnect.
- If you’re not planning to study in one of these compulsory trimesters/semesters, you’ll need to apply for a period of intermission.
- Once you’ve successfully enrolled, you’ll see a confirmation number on screen and the message ‘Units successfully saved’.
Need to make a change? You can amend your enrolment via StudentConnect any time before the start of Trimester/Semester 1 2021.
Got a question?
Our Re-enrol for 2021 website has all the information you’ll need, including a comprehensive list of FAQs.
If you need one-on-one help, contact a Student Adviser in Student Central.