The Deakin Library can help you find resources you need while studying remotely
UPDATED: 3 August
Following the Government’s advice on Monday 3 August 2020, the University has decided to close the Melbourne Burwood Campus Library. Collection items can still be requested on the library website and will be delivered to you by post.
Library spaces in Geelong and Warrnambool are open to current Deakin students and staff only. All library visitors should bring their Deakin Card when they come to the library, as Security may ask to see it. Please remember that masks/face coverings are now mandatory in all public spaces across Victoria, which includes Deakin Campuses.
Waterfront and Waurn Ponds Libraries are open:
- Monday to Friday: 8am–8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am–5pm
Warrnambool Library is open:
- Monday to Friday: 9am–5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 1–5pm
The service desks will remain closed for staff safety, but you can contact us 24 hours a day on Library Chat or by phone or email during open hours.
While you’re studying online, we’re offering a few different ways you can still embrace all that Deakin Library has to offer from home:
- Access a wide range of e-books, journals, videos and other online resources through our website.
- Contact us through 24-hour Library chat or by telephone or email.
- Your faculty Liaison Librarians are offering online consultations if needed.
For updates on the accessibility of the Deakin Library, visit the Library website for the latest news.