Create your T2 timetable from Monday 22 June
As we look ahead to Trimester 2, the majority of classes and seminars will continue to be delivered online.
We are planning the gradual re-introduction of some on-campus delivery of practical classes and other activities that require campus facilities, and this will be subject to Government and University guidelines. Information will be provided via the Vice-Chancellor emails, your timetable and unit sites when they are released.
Do I need to create a T2 STAR student timetable?
Most students still need a timetable, and you’ll soon be able to create this in STAR (Student Timetable Allocation and Registration).
- If you’re normally an on-campus student, you are required to create a STAR student timetable.
- If you’re a Cloud Campus student or a student studying a Cloud Campus unit (shown in StudentConnect delivery mode as Cloud Online), you do not have to create a timetable in STAR for these Cloud Online units. Your unit information will be available on your unit site one week before the start of trimester.
When do I create my T2 STAR timetable?
- You can enter your preferences in STAR from 10am, Monday 22 June.
- You have 10 days to consider your options and enter your preferences.
- It doesn’t matter when you enter your preferences during these 10 days, the activities will be allocated for everyone after the preference entry period ends.
- Preference entry closes at 10am, Wednesday 1 July.
How do I enter my preferences?
- The STAR Preference Entry mode webpage and instructional video will guide you. For T2, COVID-19 restrictions mean there are changes to how your timetable looks:
- For all classes and seminars, please disregard the campus and location information – this is not applicable for T2.
- For on-campus practicals and other learning experiences, your timetable will show the campus, building and room location.
Where can I get more information?
- Want to plan your study before STAR opens? Check when classes, seminars and other learning experiences are scheduled by viewing the provisional timetable.
- Other important STAR dates and information is available on the STAR webpage.
- Contact Student Central if you have any queries.