Study abroad in France this trimester break – virtually, of course!
International travel may be off limits for the immediate future due to COVID-19 restrictions, but you can still take your degree global – without leaving the comfort of home!
Study ‘Global Financial Regulations’ and ‘International Business: a Mediterranean perspective’ virtually with Kedge Business School, France, and gain credit towards your undergraduate degree (depending on eligibility criteria). The program has been approved as an equivalent to Deakin unit MAF202.
When: 11 June – 20 July 2020
Applications close: Sunday 7 June 2020
Find out more and apply.
Why should I study online with an exchange partner?
While it will be a different experience than actually jumping on a plane and heading overseas to study, there’s still heaps of reasons why you should study online with an exchange partner:
- You’ll broaden your study horizons even during this time of physical distancing.
- You’ll be able to add study at a foreign university to your resume.
- You’ll learn how other universities across the world teach and structure their courses.
- It’s more affordable as there are no travel costs – or vaccinations!
- It’s a chance to virtually meet lots of like-minded people from around the world. And when the COVID-19 restrictions are eased, you might even travel overseas and meet some of them in person!
Find out more about Deakin Abroad, including costs and funding opportunities, contact details and answers to frequently asked questions.