Why you should join Engineers Australia
Hey engineering students, did you know that you’re eligible for a free student membership of Engineers Australia (EA), the nation’s preeminent engineering body?
Hasan Muttakin, who’s in his third year of a Bachelor of Civil Engineering, represents Deakin as an Engineers Australia student ambassador. He explains why you should join EA, which has over 100,000 members:
- Get industry-ready through access to EA’s webinars, presentations, networking and employment events.
- Take advantage of the Career Centre’s information on resume writing, interview skills and more.
- Access a wide range of resources to help with your studies and research, as well as an exclusive members-only jobs board specifically for student and graduate engineers. Visit the Frontier website to learn more.
- Get your Deakin degree accredited – EA is the accreditation authority for tertiary engineering education in Australia and overseas.
- Expand your network and stay up to date with fellow students by joining the EA Facebook community, which is only open to EA members.
Oh, and did we mention that student membership is FREE if you are studying an EA-accredited engineering degree? Once you’ve finished your course, you can become a graduate member of EA.
Joining is easy
There’s two ways to become a student member of EA:
- Create an EA ID and then activate your membership.
- Fill out this form and EA will sign you up directly.