Deakin’s COVIDSafe FAQs
**Update Tuesday 27 July**
The end of Victoria’s lockdown brings an easing of restrictions on Deakin’s campuses. While our campuses will reopen for permitted/exempt teaching and learning activities, the advice from the Government is to continue to study from home if you can.
For information please read End of Victoria’s lockdown and an easing of restrictions – what this means for Deakin.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our entire Deakin community please:
- Carry a face masks at all times and wear indoors, and outdoors where 1.5 metres of physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Adhere to all COVIDSafe practices, including check-in via the COVIDSafe QR codes.
- Self-check and stay home if you’re unwell – use the Symptom Checker testing and quarantine guidance.
- Complete Deakin’s COVIDSafe module before attending a campus for the first time.
- Maintain good hand hygiene and use the hand sanitiser available.
- Information for Deakin staff
- COVID-19 case and outbreak management
- Deakin COVID-19 Testing Guidelines
- Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) latest advice
- Smartraveller travel advice
- Australian Government Department of Home Affairs – Novel coronavirus and Australian visas
- Department of Health update
- Update from the World Health Organisation