**UPDATE: 10 November 2020**
The state government’s staged approached to Victoria reaching COVID Normal requires Deakin to continue to take a measured and cautious approach to re-activating our campuses. We continue to review and adjust our plans for on-campus activity based on evolving government advice.
Learning in our current study periods remain online, including end-of-trimester/semester exams and final assessments. Students who have been attending any campus for permitted activities – practical, laboratory and fieldwork/off-campus experiences – should continue as planned.
Please see the accessing Deakin Campuses FAQ for full details of permitted campus access as we progress through the state government steps.
If you are unwell in any way, do not attend campus. If you suspect you may have COVID-19, call the dedicated hotline on 1800 675 398. Triple Zero (000) should only be used for emergencies. International students will not have to pay for testing or treatment for coronavirus, as this will be covered by their health insurance.
Please continue to monitor this page for relevant information.
- Information for Deakin staff
- Deakin’s COVIDSafe Module (Students)
- Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) latest advice
- Victorian DHHS current restrictions
- Smartraveller travel advice
- Australian Government Department of Home Affairs – Novel coronavirus and Australian visas
- Department of Health update
- Update from the World Health Organisation