**UPDATE: 7 September 2020**
With Victoria in a continued state of State of Disaster, Deakin must continue to respond to ongoing changes to government restrictions. We continue to review and adjust our plans for on-campus activity based on evolving government advice. All classes and seminars will continue to be delivered online.
On-campus teaching at Burwood Campus will be restricted to exempt units in nursing and midwifery. Prioritised pracs and labs will continue as timetabled at Waurn Ponds, Waterfront and Warrnambool campuses. Please see the accessing Deakin Campuses FAQ for full details.
If you are unwell in any way, do not attend campus. If you suspect you may have COVID-19, call the dedicated hotline on 1800 675 398. Triple Zero (000) should only be used for emergencies. International students will not have to pay for testing or treatment for coronavirus, as this will be covered by their health insurance.
Please continue to monitor this page for relevant information.
- Information for Deakin staff
- Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) latest advice
- Victorian DHHS current restrictions
- Smartraveller travel advice
- Australian Government Department of Home Affairs – Novel coronavirus and Australian visas
- Department of Health update
- Update from the World Health Organisation