Meet SPARK Deakin’s Selected Accelerator Startups!
SPARK Deakin is an experiential program designed to give students, staff and alumni of Deakin University an opportunity to see, experience, and relate to the early stages of the entrepreneurial path.
The SPARK Deakin Accelerator Program helps students bring their entrepreneurial ideas to life. We’re thrilled to announce the 10 teams that will be involved in the Accelerator Program for 2018:
- Aiii.io – an AI algorithm marketplace that delivers instant algorithmic results for your apps.
- CycleCups – returnable, reusable takeaway cups reducing landfill by displacing disposable cups.
- Impact9 – online training for parents supporting children with autism.
- Empowering Parents – a subscription-based model providing education, insight and resources for parents and people caring for children.
- KeyNinja – a 24/7 key delivery and verification service for guests of holiday rental hosts.
- LendMyTrend – a peer-to-peer designer clothing rental platform.
- Netik Quick Clinic – annual healthcare subscriptions in India delivering telemedicine, medications and diagnostics.
- Ruwi’s Cakes – an online 3D cake-designing platform that makes it easy to create your own custom cakes.
- Staffah – an online platform taking the pain out of hospitality recruitment.
- Treiner – an online marketplace connecting soccer players with coaches and support staff.
Congratulations to our 2018 cohort! Each team will receive free access to Deakin Downtown’s co-working space for 6 months, $10 000 equity-free funding, structured mentoring, regular workshops and more to help their start-up grow.
To celebrate, you’re invited to the SPARK Deakin Accelerator Launch. Meet the teams, listen to their pitches and network canapés and refreshments. Be a part of Deakin’s entrepreneurship community and learn about what SPARK has to offer.
Wednesday 25 July 2018, 6 – 8:30pm
Register your attendance now!
And visit the SPARK website to learn more about the opportunities for entrepreneurial growth at Deakin.