Don’t Forget: CRADLE PhD Scholarships are open – Apply Now!
March 20, 2023
Applications for CRADLE’s PhD Scholarship Scheme for 2023 are still open and will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Don’t miss your chance to come and study with us at CRADLE!
The scholarship is available for domestic or international students studying projects that align with CRADLE’s research themes and our current programs of research. Full details can be found on our dedicated blog page.
Our team of leading higher education researchers includes Alfred Deakin Professor David Boud, Professor Phillip Dawson, Professor Margaret Bearman, Professor Rola Ajjawi, Dr Joanna Tai and Dr Mollie Dollinger. We collaborate with all of Deakin’s faculties and divisions along with a range of industry partners and international collaborators.
- Stipend of $30,000 p/a tax exempt (2023 rate).
- Top-up stipend of $5,000 p/a tax exempt.
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for moving from interstate.
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
- Be either a domestic or international candidate (Domestic includes candidates with Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship).
- Meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements.
- Be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard Master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please check the list of projects below or on our blog page and contact the relevant Supervisor directly for a discussion relating to your application and proposal. If you are successful you will then be invited to submit a formal application.