Does your child?
- Seem to enjoy playing, or special activities less than they used to?
- Sleep too much, or not enough?
- Find it difficult to be away from you?
- Seem worried or nervous a lot of the time?
- Feel sad or grumpy most of the time?
- Find it hard to sit still, or have too much energy?
- Seem angry or aggressive toward family members?
- Not want to spend time with others anymore?
- Eat more or less, with a noticeable change in appetite?
Some of these things are part of normal childhood, however sometimes there is more going on.
There is help