Deakin Business School and Deakin Law School offer a 3-year PhD program. Successful applicants into the program will receive rigorous coursework training, access to further research training and career development programs, and supervision from experienced academics.
Our PhD program is designed to help students develop independent research skills and is ideally suited for those who want to develop and test their own theories and ideas at a high conceptual level. Upon completion of the degree, students will acquire the skills and abilities necessary to pursue an academic or research career.
Areas of study being offered
- Information Systems and Business Analytics
To be considered for our PhD program, candidates are expected to demonstrate the following:
- Strong interest in developing new knowledge and conducting rigorous research
- Ability to think creatively
- Demonstrated ability to undertake independent research in an Honours or Master-level program
- Excellent English communication skills.