Library Basics Week 9: Support beyond Deakin
Are you doing a course that involves a work placement, clinical placement, internship or other work experience?
Don’t forget that you can still access our resources even when you’re not actively on campus. All of our digital collection is available 24 hours a day, and we’re still on hand through Library Chat if you have any questions.
Also, once you graduate, you needn’t say goodbye. Join us as an alumni borrower! You’ll retain access to selected parts of our collections – both on campus and online. View the Beyond Deakin library guide for resources that anyone can use!
You might also enjoy this video:
Other Library Basics blogs
Are you in your first trimester at Deakin or returning to study after a break? We’ve got you covered. Each week, we’re sharing a library tip, tool or service we think you should know about. The library is key to your success at uni – make the most of everything we have to offer by following our Library Basics!
- Week 1: Explore your online library
- Week 2: Finding information
- Week 3: Searching effectively
- Week 4: Choosing the right resources
- Week 5: Finding peer-reviewed, evidence-based articles
- Week 6: Make sure you reference correctly
- Week 7: Ethical use of information
- Week 8: Spaces for your study needs