Library Basics Week 11: Good luck with your assessments!
It’s the end of the trimester – congratulations! We hope that you’ve found our Library Basics tips helpful for your studies. Remember, required texts are always in demand but especially around this time, so if you do your required reading through the library, make sure you take solid notes and don’t rely on having digital access in the lead-up to or during your exam.
Good luck with your final assessments, and all the very best to those of you with exams.
If this is your last trimester, don’t forget to join us as an alumni member! It’s free, and you’ll be able to continue to borrow from our collections. You’ll also have access to a range of electronic resources.
Otherwise, have a terrific break, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other Library Basics blogs
Are you in your first trimester at Deakin or returning to study after a break? We’ve got you covered. Each week, we’re sharing a library tip, tool or service we think you should know about. The library is key to your success at uni – make the most of everything we have to offer by following our Library Basics!
- Week 1: Explore your online library
- Week 2: Finding information
- Week 3: Searching effectively
- Week 4: Choosing the right resources
- Week 5: Finding peer-reviewed, evidence-based articles
- Week 6: Make sure you reference correctly
- Week 7: Ethical use of information
- Week 8: Spaces for your study needs
- Week 9: Support beyond Deakin
- Week 10: Managing your digital identity