Changes to your library during the COVID-19 response
All four Deakin Library campuses are open for Deakin students and staff, with access to the collection and some face-to-face services available. Check your local campus page for opening hours and to book a space:
Students who are able to study from home are encouraged to continue studying from home, as capacity is limited on our campuses at this time.
If you do need to attend campus:
- You must wear your face mask indoors at all times, as well as outdoors when you cannot maintain 1.5 metres distance
- Adhere to all COVIDSafe practices, including checking in via the COVIDSafe QR codes
- Self-check and stay home if you’re unwell – use the Symptom Checker testing and quarantine guidance.
- Complete the Deakin’s COVIDSafe module prior to attending the campus for the first time.
- Maintain good hand hygiene and use the hand sanitiser available.
If you need help, please contact us on:
Security is also available via the SafeZone app or at 1800 062 579.
This situation can change quickly, so please be sure to refer to the University’s COVID-19 FAQs page for the most up-to-date information from Deakin leadership.