Access Gartner reports using your Deakin credentials
Deakin University students and researchers now have access to information from the global research and advisory firm, Gartner, through Single Sign-On. You can bookmark this link to visit the resource directly or go through the library’s list of databases.
Why use Gartner?
Gartner Core Research includes research reports, case studies and analyses on trends and developments in business and information technology. It also includes professional development resources and tools for IT students and professionals.
You will find:
- more than 100,000 research documents, including Gartner Hype Cycles and Magic Quadrants
- 5,000 new documents added each year.
Benefits to students
- Gain exposure to real-life business case studies, trends and expert opinions.
- Enhance practical understanding of how organisations have re-engineered their processes to increase revenues, reduce costs and increase market share.
- Understand and keep up to date on technologies and tools available.
- Obtain validation and research for dissertations.
- Discover how organisations improve operational effectiveness.
- Easily find and download documents that enhance insight and understanding of subjects and courses.
Benefits to researchers
- Access data and information to substantiate the evidence in your research.
- Use a common business language.
- Offer materials that can complement lectures and seminars.
- Leverage expert opinion when drafting dissertations and research papers.
- Benchmark and appraise commercial opportunities related to research initiatives.